Monday 29 June 1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Balutin and David Jenkins.
Suzy, directed by Geo. Fitzmaurice, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1936!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1936 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Jacques Balutin: French actor, who has acted in feature films, TV movies, short films, and as a voice actor.
- David Jenkins: American figure skater.
- Harmon Killebrew: American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 2011).
- Empire State Building emanates high definition TV-343 lines.
- Pope Pius XI encyclical to US bishops "On motion pictures".
- United States Maritime Commission formed
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?