Tuesday 2 January 1900
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 2, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William Haines and Antonio Aniante.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 January 1900
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1900!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1900 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
- William Haines: American actor and interior designer (d. 1973).
- Antonio Aniante: Italy Writer.
- Carlo Lombardi (actor)
- Carlo Lombardi: Italian stage, film and TV actor.
- Gustave Charpentiers opera "Louise" premieres in Paris.
- E Verlinger begins manufacturing 7-inch single-sided records (MontrTal).