Wednesday January 03, 1900
US date format: 1/3/1900, UK date format: 3/1/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 3, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Jaubert and Dorothy Arnzer.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 03, 1900?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- See more
- Perihelion Passage.
- Edwin George Monk composer: dies at age 80.