Wednesday January 17, 1900
US date format: 1/17/1900, UK date format: 17/1/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 17, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Olga Maria and Karl Müller.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 17, 1900?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Brigham H. Roberts of Utah is not seated by the U.S. House of Representatives because of his plural marriage.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 17, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Albert Campbell - If you Were Only Mine
- Edward M. Favor - I'd Leave My Happy Home for You
- Albert Campbell - Mandy Lee