Tuesday 2 March 1909
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Fabricius and Hanoch Jacoby.
I tre moschettieri, directed by Mario Caserini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
while Katrine Elinor by Macartney Lane was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1909!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1909 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jan Fabricius: Dutch playwright.
- Hanoch Jacoby: composer.
- Mel Ott: American baseball player manager and sportscaster (d. 1958).
- Gr Brit, France, Germ and It asks Serbia to set no territorial demands
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1909 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Sousa's Band - Fairest of the Fair March
- There Never was a Girl Like You - Harry Macdonough
- Harold Jarvis - Beautiful Isle of Somewhere
- That Wasn't All! - Ralph Herz
- Harry Lauder - When I Get Back Again to Bonnie Scotland
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?