Tuesday 2 March 1909
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mel Ott and David Niven.
Topsy-Turvy, directed by Mike Leigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1909!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1909 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Mel Ott: American baseball player manager and sportscaster (d. 1958).
- David Niven: Actor.
- Jan Fabricius: Dutch playwright.
- Hanoch Jacoby: composer.
- Gr Brit, France, Germ and It asks Serbia to set no territorial demands