Tuesday 2 February 1909
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 2, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Franc Albertson and Frank Albertson.
Tom Thumb, directed by Karthik Chandran, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 February 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1909 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Franc Albertson: Fergus Falls, Minnesota -- Actor (Psycho, Alice Adams).
- Frank Albertson: Actor (Chico & Man, Room Service), dies at 55.
- Italian writer Marinetti publishes Futurist Manifest in Paris.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Right Church, but the Wrong Pew - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Brown Eyes, Good-Bye - Haydn Quartet