Tuesday 30 March 1909
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ernst Gombrich and Etienne Berthet.
Topsy-Turvy, directed by Mike Leigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1909!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1909 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
Famous Birthdays:30 March
- The Queensboro Bridge opens, linking Manhattan and Queens.