Wednesday 24 March 1909
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 24, 1909). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clyde Barrow and Tommy Trinder.
Topsy-Turvy, directed by Mike Leigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 March 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1909!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1909 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- Clyde Barrow: American professional criminal, famed for bank robberies with his partner Bonnie.
- Tommy Trinder: British ebullient stand-up comedian in films, TV and radio.
- Thomas E "Tommy" Trinder: English radio comic / actor (Phoenix).
- John Millington Synge: Irish dramatist / playwright / poet, dies at 37.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1909 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Pet Names - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- I Wish I Had a Girl - Manuel Romain
- When a Fellow's on the Level with a Girl Who's on the Square - Billy Murray
- The Song That Reached My Heart - Evan Williams