Monday 2 March 1908
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fyodor Matveyevich Okhlopkov and Jan Brasser.
Easy Money, directed by La La King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1908!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1908 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jan Brasser: Dutch resistance fighter (Witte Ko) / communist.
- Fyodor Matveyevich Okhlopkov: Yakut-born Soviet sniper (d. 1968).
- Suzanne Ploux: Rochefort sur Mer Politician.
- Walter Bruch: German engineer (d. 1990).
- Fyodor Okhlopkov: Russian sergeant (d. 1968).