Monday 2 March 1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Henny Boskamp [Hoelscher] and Haroon Ahmed.
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1936!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 2 March 1936 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Henny Boskamp [Hoelscher]: Actor (Troeleke).
- Haroon Ahmed: Pakistani-English engineer and academic.
- John Tusa: Czech-English journalist and academic.
- Bradman scores 369 in 253 mins, South Africa vs. Tasmania, 46 fours 4 sixes
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?