Tuesday 10 March 1936
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Juda Bar-Norwegian and Sepp Blatter.
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while Sparkenbroke by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1936 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Juda Bar-Norwegian: Israeli / Dutch mime / actor (King).
- Sepp Blatter: Swiss football administrator, who serves as the 8th and current President of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association).
- Johanna Lüttge: German shot putter and swimmer.
- Alfredo Zitarrosa: Uruguayan singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 1989).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?