Monday 30 March 1936
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mark Burns and Richard Baker in Santa Fe.
Flash Gordon, directed by Frederick Stephani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1936 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Mark Burns: British director (Juggernaut).
- Richard Baker in Santa Fe: New Mexico, USA; Zen teacher (Dharma Sangha).
- Heikki Heimola: Finnish astrologer.
- Conchita Supervia: Spanish opera singer (Born 1895).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?