Friday 6 March 1936
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include A "Bram" and Finn-Erik Vinje.
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while The Last Puritan by George Santayana was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1936 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- A "Bram": Stemerdink; Dutch minister of Defense (PvdA).
- Finn-Erik Vinje: Norwegian philologist.
- Bob Akin: American industrialist and race car driver (Born 1936).
- Marion Barry: American politician 2nd Mayor of the District of Columbia (d. 2014).
- Sylvia Robinson: American singer and producer (Mickey & Sylvia) (d. 2011).
- Choummaly Sayasone: Laotian politician 5th President of Laos
- Belgium ends Locarno-pact.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?