Saturday 7 March 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Feidt and Georges Perec.
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1936 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Claude Feidt: French Catholic bishop, who has been Archbishop Emeritus of Aix-en-Provence and Arles since 2010.
- Georges Perec: French novelist, filmmaker, documentalist and essayist.
- Florentino Fernández: Cuban-American boxer and coach (d. 2013).
- Hitler breaks Treaty of Versailles, sends troops to Rhineland
- World War II (Prelude to): In violation of the Locarno Pact and the Treaty of Versailles, Germany reoccupies the Rhineland.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?