Wednesday 11 March 1936
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Antonin Scalia in Trenton and Antonin Scalia.
These Three, directed by William Wyler, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
while The Last Puritan by George Santayana was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 11 March 1936 ?
- Zambia - Youth Day.
- Saint Rosina
- Saint Alberta
- Saint Vindician
- Blessed Auria
- Lesotho - Moshoeshoe Day.
- Lithuania - Reestablishment of Lithuania's Independence.
- United States - Johnny Appleseed Day, 311 Day
- Blessed John Righi
- Antonin Scalia in Trenton: New Jersey, USA; 105th Supreme Court Justice (1986-).
- Antonin Scalia: American jurist, the first Italian-American Supreme Court Justice, appointed by President Reagan in June 1986 to take over the seat of retiring Supreme Court Justice Warren Burger.
- Hollis Frampton: American director screenwriter and photographer (d. 1984).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?