Sunday 2 February 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 2, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Serge Alexandrovich Tcherepnin and Terry Biddlecombe.
The Strawberry Blonde, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 February 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1941 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
Famous Birthdays:02 February
- Johannes Schlaf: Writer, dies at 78.