Tuesday June 02, 1903
US date format: 6/2/1903, UK date format: 2/6/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see birth chart on June 2, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Misfortune Never Comes Alone, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 02, 1903?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Netherlands Korfball League forms