Monday 2 May 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 2, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Satyajit Ray and Roger Boussinot.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 May 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1921 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Satyajit Ray: Indian filmmaker, regarded as one of the greatest auteurs of world cinema.
- Roger Boussinot: French writer, critic, film historian and director, also known as Emmanuel Le Lauraguais and Roger Mijema.
- Georges Gremillet: France sport Champion.
- Begin 3rd anti-German revolt in Upper-Silesia