Friday 2 November 1945
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 2, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Jack Queyranne and Giorgos Kolokithas.
Fallen Angel, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1945 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Jean-Jack Queyranne
- Giorgos Kolokithas: Greek basketball player (d. 2013).
- J Souther: American singer-songwriter guitarist and actor (Longbranch Pennywhistle and Souther Hillman Furay Band).
- Princess Thyra: daughter of Frederick VIII of Denmark (Born 1880).