Monday 3 December 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carlo Giuffré and Themo Lobos.
West of Zanzibar, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while Claire Ambler by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1928 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Carlo Giuffré: Italian stage, film and television actor and stage director, who has appeared in 93 films since 1950.
- Themo Lobos: Chilean comics writer and artist.
- Thomas Foglietta: American politician and diplomat United States Ambassador to Italy (d. 2004).
- Muhammad Rahman: Indian-Bangladeshi jurist and politician Prime Minister of Bangladesh (d. 2014).
- Ezra Meeker: American pioneer and businessman (Born 1830).
- In Rio de Janeiro, a seaplane sent to greet Alberto Santos-Dumont crashes near Cap Arcona, killing all on board.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?