Monday 3 January 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Sturges and Thomas Stuart.
The House of Cards, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 January 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1910 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- John Sturges
- Thomas Stuart: Willan historian.
- Frenchy Bordagaray: American baseball player and manager (d. 2000).
- British miners strike for 8 hour working day.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Mother I'll Be There - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- What Makes the World Go Round - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson