Tuesday 3 January 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Morten Nielsen and Ronald Smith.
Der Film ohne Namen, directed by Georg Alexander, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
while The Head of the House of Coombe by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1922 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Morten Nielsen: Denmark -- Poet / resistance fighter.
- Ronald Smith: British pianist (d. 2004).
- Siegmund Nissel: German musician who specialized in the art of the violin.
- Bodo Issel-Koppenhofer: Germany Actor.
- Bill Travers: Newcastle-on-Tyne, England -- Actor (Born Free, Gorgo).
- 1st living person identified on a US coin (Thomas E Kirby) on the Alabama Centennial half-dollar
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?