Tuesday 3 July 1928US date format: 7/3/1928, UK date format: 3/7/1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 3, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Frechard and John Wills.
City Slickers, directed by mgm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 July 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1928 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Maurice Frechard
- G B Fuchs: Writer.
- John Wills: Lord-lt of Avon England.
- Georges-Jean Arnaud: French author of more than three hundred novels of different genres, including espionage thrillers, detective fiction, science fiction, horror, erotic fiction, and mainstream literature.
- Maurice Fréchard: French Catholic bishop, Spiritan and emeritus archbishop of Auch since 2004.
- Evelyn Anthony: English historical writer (Poellenberg Inheritance).
- 1st color TV broadcast in London (John Logic Baird)