Thursday 3 March 1921US date format: 3/3/1921, UK date format: 3/3/1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 3, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Diana Barrymore and Paul Guimard.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 March 1921 ?
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day
- Bulgaria - Liberation Day.
- Malawi - Martyr's Day.
- Hinamatsuri - Japanese celebration day for girls.
- Diana Barrymore: American noted family, the daughter of...
- Paul Guimard: French writer known for combining his...
- Roger Poincelet
- Claude Lepeu: French military officer in World War II,...
- Doc Paskowitz: American surfer and physician, who gave...
- Ernst Haas: Photographer.
- : American surfer and physician (d. 2014).
- Adone Stellin: Italian soccer/football player, he...
- Junior Parker: Arkansas, United States -- Blues...
- Diana Barrymore New York City: New York, actress (Nightmare, Lady...
- Petrus Cuypers architect (Amsterdam museum): dies at age 93.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher