Saturday 3 November 1945
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gerd Müller and Nick Simper.
Fallen Angel, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1945!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1945 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Gerd Müller: German footballer and manager.
- Nick Simper
- Bernard Anselme
- Gerd Muller: German soccer player named European Football player of the Year, 1970.
- J. D. Souther: Musician.
- Ken Holtzman: American baseball player and manager.
- J D Souther: American country-rock singer.
- Georges Anselme: Belgian politician, Minister of Social Affairs.
- Alessandro Longo: Composer, dies at 80.