Saturday 3 November 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luchino Visconti and Maurice Pourchet.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1906 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Luchino Visconti: Director.
- Maurice Pourchet: French Catholic clergyman, who was Bishop Emeritus of Saint-Flour.
- Fioravante Seibezzi: Italy Painter.
- ''SOS'' becomes an international distress signal.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Crazy 'Bout It! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Henry Burr