Saturday 3 November 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Pourchet and Fioravante Seibezzi.
A Crazy Composer, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1906!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1906 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Maurice Pourchet: French Catholic clergyman, who was Bishop Emeritus of Saint-Flour.
- Fioravante Seibezzi: Italy Painter.
- ''SOS'' becomes an international distress signal.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'm Crazy 'Bout It! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Love Me and the World is Mine - Henry Burr