Saturday 3 November 1923
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1923). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wayne See and Tomas O Fiaich.
The Extra Girl, directed by F. Richard Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1923!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1923 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Tomas O Fiaich: Irish cardinal (d. 1990).
- Wayne See: American professional basketball player who played in 1949–1950 for the Waterloo Hawks and scored 320 points.
- Tomás Fiaich: Irish cardinal (d. 1990).
- Leonard Stone: American actor (d. 2011).
- Yamaguchi Hitomi: Japanese novelist and essayst (d. 1995).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dreams of India - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- Indiana Moon - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra