Monday 3 November 1913US date format: 11/3/1913, UK date format: 3/11/1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 3, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Marika Rökk and Albert Cossery.
The Winner, directed by Alex Cox, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1913 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
Famous Birthdays:03 November
- Hans Bronsart von Schellendorf: Composer, dies at 83.
- The United States introduces an income tax.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sailing Down the Chesapeake Bay - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Peg O' My Heart - Charles Harrison