Saturday 8 November 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Strauss and Maria Dapena Quinones.
Eine Fliegenjagd oder Die Rache der Frau Schultze, directed by Eugen Skladanowsky, Max Skladanowsky, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1913 ?
- Robert Strauss: NYC, New York -- Actor (Sgt Gruzewsky-Mona McCluskey).
- Maria Dapena Quinones: Better known as Conchita Dapena, she was the wife of the second governor elected democratically in Puerto Rico, Roberto Sanchez Vilella, and served as first lady from 1965 until their divorce in 1966.
- Micol Fontana: Italian fashion designer and business executive; owner in partnership with her two sisters, Giovanna and Zoë, of house of Haute Couture, Sorelle Fontana; founded in Rome, 1946.
- Rudolf Harbig: German middle distance runner best known for the 800 metres world record that he set in Milan in 1939.
- Maurice Ghiglion-Green: Cannes Painters.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 November 1913
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Charles Harrison
- Sailing Down the Chesapeake Bay - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?