Monday 10 November 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 10, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Álvaro Cunhal and James Broughton.
Traffic in Souls, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 November 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1913 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Álvaro Cunhal
- James Broughton: American journalist in New York, film maker in London and writer in Paris; Broughton was world traveled.
- Alvaro Cunhal: Portuguese politician, charismatic leader of the Portuguese Communist Party.
- Arthur Mullard: Comedian.
- Karl Shapiro: American poet and academic (d. 2000).
- Friedrich Zanzinger: German astrologer; died of throat cancer in 1967.
- Carmen Miranda: Singer / actress (4 Jills in a Jeep, Down Argentine Way).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland - Walter Van Brunt
- Enrico Caruso - Elegie - Melodie