Friday 7 November 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Camus and Bertrand d'Astorg.
The Farmer's Daughters, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1913 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Albert Camus: French writer, an essayist, novelist and dramatist.
- Bertrand d'Astorg
- Bertrand Astorg: France Writer.
- Alekos Sakellarios: Greek writer and film director (Born 1913).
- 11 ampndash The Great Lakes Storm of 1913 kills more than 250.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sailing Down the Chesapeake Bay - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Peg O' My Heart - Charles Harrison