Sunday November 02, 1913
US date format: 11/2/1913, UK date format: 2/11/1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 2, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Burt Lancaster and Ivor Roberts-Jones.
The Winner, directed by Alex Cox, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 02, 1913?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- See more
- St. Louis Browns mgr George Stovall is 1st to jump to Federal League
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 02, 1913?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - Flow Gently, Sweet Afton
- Victor Light Opera Co. - Gems from Sweethearts