Thursday 13 November 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 13, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Dyer and Alexander Scourby.
Traffic in Souls, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 November 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1913 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Alexander Scourby: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Jesus, Shaggy Dog, Giant).
- Jack Dyer: Australian rules footballer (d. 2003).
- V Appapillai: Sri Lankan physicist and academic (d. 2001).
- Helen Mack: American actress and singer (d. 1986).
- Lon Nol: Cambodian general and politician 37th Prime Minister of Cambodia (d. 1985).
- 1st modern elastic brassiere patented by Mary Phelps Jacob
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland - Walter Van Brunt
- Elegie - Melodie - Enrico Caruso