Friday 14 November 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Life and Works of Richard Wagner, directed by Carl Froelich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while Laddie (novel) by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1913 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 14 November
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Peg O' My Heart - Charles Harrison
- Sailing Down the Chesapeake Bay - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland - Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?