Sunday November 09, 1913
US date format: 11/9/1913, UK date format: 9/11/1913
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 9, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Clappier and Lou Ambers.
The Winner, directed by Alex Cox, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 09, 1913?
- Roman Catholicism - Dedication of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, Cathedral of the Pope (memorial feast day)
- Also see November 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Cambodia - Independence Day (1953)
- Pakistan - Allama Iqbal Day (1877)
- See more
- The Great Lakes Storm of 1913, the most destructive natural disaster ever to hit the lakes, destroys 19 ships and kills more than 250 people.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 09, 1913?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Charles Harrison - Peg O' My Heart
- Henry Burr & Albert Campbell - Sailing Down the Chesapeake Bay