Saturday 22 November 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Benjamin Britten and Jacques Jansen.
Traffic in Souls, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 November 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1913 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Benjamin Britten: British foremost composer who helped revive interest in opera through his "Peter Grimes," 1945 and other works, including compositions for motion pictures.
- Jacques Jansen
- Gardnar Mulloy: American tennis player and coach.
- Cecilia Munoz-Palma: Filipino jurist (d. 2006).
- Jacqueline Vaudecrane: French figure skater and coach.
- Cecilia Muñoz-Palma: Filipino lawyer and jurist (d. 2006).
- Fernand Moulier: La Tour d'Auvergne Journalist.