Saturday 22 November 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Cecilia Munoz-Palma and Benjamin Britten.
Traffic in Souls, directed by George Loane Tucker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 22 November 1913 ?
- R.C. Saints - Feast of Saint Cecilia
- Also see November 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lebanon - Independence Day (from France, 1943)
- Family Day begins in 2005
- Astrology: usually the first day of sun sign Sagittarius
- Cecilia Munoz-Palma: Filipino jurist (d. 2006).
- Benjamin Britten: British foremost composer who helped revive interest in opera through his "Peter Grimes," 1945 and other works, including compositions for motion pictures.
- Fernand Moulier: La Tour d'Auvergne Journalist.
- Gardnar Mulloy: American tennis player and coach.
- Cecilia Muñoz-Palma: Filipino lawyer and jurist (d. 2006).
- Jacqueline Vaudecrane: French figure skater and coach
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-by, Summer! So Long Fall! Hello, Winter Time! - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?