Saturday 29 November 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Inside of the White Slave Traffic, directed by Frank Beal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1913 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 November
- 5th CFL Grey Cup: Hamilton Tigers defeats Toronto Parkdale, 44-2
- Federation Internationale d'Escrime, the international organizing body of competitive fencing, is founded in Paris, France.
- December ndash The Gateway of India is constructed in Bombay, to commemorate Queen Victoria's reign as Empress of India.
- The Ford Motor Company introduces the first moving assembly line, reducing chassis assembly time from 12½ hours in October to 2 hours, 40 minutes (although Ford is not the first to use an assembly line, his successful adoption of one sparks an era of mass production).
- Crete, having obtained self rule from Turkey after the first Balkan War, is annexed by Greece.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where Did You Get That Girl? - Walter Van Brunt
- When It's Apple Blossom Time in Normandy - Elsie Baker & James F. Harrison
- The Curse of an Aching Heart - Manuel Romain