Friday 3 December 1926
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hans Gunther Franz Otte and Hans Otte.
Nana, directed by Jean Renoir, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
while The Private Life of Helen of Troy by John Erskine was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1926!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1926 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
Famous Birthdays:03 December
- Manchester Guardian (German Reichswehr / Red Army work together)
- Agatha Christie disappears from her home in Surrey on December 14 she is found at the Harrogate Hotel.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1926 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- That's Why I Love You - Johnny Hamp & His Orchestra
- On the Riviera - Nat Shilkret & The Victor Orchestra
- There's a New Star in Heaven Tonight - Vernon Dalhart
- Moonlight on the Ganges - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?