Friday 3 November 1944US date format: 11/3/1944, UK date format: 3/11/1944
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 3, 1944). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Collin and Guntur Sukarnoputra.
Two Thousand Women, directed by Frank Launder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
On TV people were watching Gillette Cavalcade of Sports.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1944
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1944!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1944 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Frank Collin: American leader of the U.S.
- Guntur Sukarnoputra: Indonesian businessman and photographer,...
- Claude Landré: Canadian comic, imitator and animateur.
- Franco Polti: Italian entrepreneur, the president and...
- Jan Boerstoel: Dutch poet and songwriter.
- German troops in Vlissingen surrenders
- Pro-German government of Hungary flees
- World War II: Two supreme commanders of the Slovak National Uprising, Generals Jan Golian and Rudolf Viest are captured, tortured and later executed by German forces.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1944 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dance with a Dolly (With a Hole in Her Stocking) - Russ Morgan & His Orchestra
- Ella Fitzgerald & Ink Spots - I'm Making Believe
- Ella Fitzgerald & Ink Spots - Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall
- How Many Hearts Have You Broken? - Stan Kenton & His Orchestra