Monday 4 August 2008
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 2008). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry.
Departures, directed by Yôjirô Takita, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while The Post-American World by Fareed Zakaria was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Destroyed in Seconds.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Advance Wars: Days of Ruin or Cooking Mama: World Kitchen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 2008
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 2008!
Which were the important events of 4 August 2008 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 August
- Craig Jones: English motorcycle racer (Born 1985).
- U.S. conservative political commentator Robert Novak retires after 45 years. The only reason for retirement was a previously discovered brain tumour. Novak is also involved in the CIA leak scandal. (CBS News)
- Eleven climbers from an international expedition are reported dead after ice fall took out the fixed ropes on part of the route on K2 mountain in the Himalayas. (AP via Yahoo! News)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 4 August 2008
Division 2Football (France)
- Strasbourg - Montpellier : 1 - 0
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Heaven Sent - Keyshia Cole
- Lil Wayne - A Milli
- Rihanna - Take A Bow
- I Luv Your Girl - The-Dream
- Take You Down - Chris Brown
- Put On - Young Jeezy Featuring Kanye West
- Alicia Keys - Teenage Love Affair
- Bust It Baby Part 2 - Plies Featuring Ne-Yo
- Jazmine Sullivan - Need U Bad
- Get Like Me - David Banner Featuring Chris Brown
Top #10 Latin songs
- Flex - Te Quiero
- Si No Te Hubieras Ido - Mana
- Vicente Fernandez - Para Siempre
- Hasta El Dia De Hoy - Dareyes de La Sierra
- Pose - Daddy Yankee
- No Me Doy Por Vencido - Luis Fonsi
- Baby Boy - Ya No Llores (Let Me Love You)
- Los Temerarios - Si Tu Te Vas
- Tu Adios No Mata - Intocable
- Donde Estan Corazon - Enrique Iglesias
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?