Tuesday 4 January 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maurice Rheims and Arthur Villeneuve.
La esclusa, directed by Narciso Cuys, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Rosary Florence by L. Barcla was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 4 January 1910 ?
- Spaghetti Day
- Ogoni Day
- The eleventh night and tenth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- Feast day of St Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Maurice Rheims: French academician, "commissaire-priseur", historian and novelist, father of Bettina Rheims, photographer.
- Arthur Villeneuve: Canadian painter (d. 1990).
- Leon Delagrange: French aviator and sculptor (Born 1873).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye - Arthur Clough
- It's Hard to Kiss (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?