Tuesday 4 July 1905, US Independence Day
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 4, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dante Fiorillo and Lionel Trilling author (1969 Poses Award.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 July 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1905 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Dante Fiorillo: Composer.
- Lionel Trilling author (1969 Poses Award: Liberal Imagination).
- Irving Johnson: American sailor and author (d. 1991).
- Lionel Trilling: American author critic and educator (d. 1975).
- Elisee Reclus: French anarchist (Born 1830).
- Philadelphia Athletics beat Boston Red Sox 4-2 in 20 inning game.