Wednesday July 04, 1906, US Independence Day
US date format: 7/4/1906, UK date format: 4/7/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 4, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Prince Wilhelm of Prussia (1906-1940) and Viktor Warsitz.
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 04, 1906?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Gr Brit, France and Italy grant Independence to Ethiopia
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 04, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Frank Stanley - I Want What I Want When I Want It