Sunday 23 July 1905
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 23, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Gouzy and Erich Itor Kahn.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 July 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 23 July 1905 ?
- Egypt - Revolution Day (1952)
- St. Liborius
- Catholic - the feasts of at least 2 saints: St. Apollinaris
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the birthday of Haile Selassie
- Roman Empire - Neptunalia held in honor of Neptune
- Libya - Revolution Day
- Papua New Guinea - Remembrance Day
- Roger Gouzy
- Erich Itor Kahn: Composer.
- Leopold Engleitner: Holocaust survivor and conscientious objector who spoke publicly on his experiences with students.
- Jean-Jacques: Painter.
- Alfred Deakin becomes Prime Minister of Australia for the second time.