Tuesday 25 July 1905US date format: 7/25/1905, UK date format: 25/7/1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 25, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elias Canetti and Lila Lee.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 July 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1905 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Elias Canetti: British/Swiss/Bulgarian writer, essayist and novelist of Jewish origin, received Nobel prize for literature in 1981.
- Lila Lee: Union City, New Jersey -- Actress (Midnight Girl, Blood & Sand).
- Georges Grignard: French race car driver (d. 1977).
- Denys Watkins-Pitchford: English author and illustrator (d. 1990).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Cavalleria Rusticanna - Brindisi (Drinking Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Longing for You - Byron G. Harlan
- Excelsior - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)