Monday 31 July 1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Trenchard Cox .
Ensalada criolla, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1905 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Matumbi rebellion at Samanga German East Africa
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 31 July 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Longing for You - Byron G. Harlan
- Cavalleria Rusticanna - Brindisi (Drinking Song) - Enrico Caruso
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Excelsior - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?