Wednesday 4 July 1923, US Independence Day
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rudolf Friedrich .
Where the North Begins, directed by Chester M. Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1923 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Rudolf Friedrich: Swiss lawyer and politician (d. 2013).
- Florimond Fonteyne: Flemish priest / politician (Volkseeuw), dies at 67.
- Jack Dempsey beats Tommy Gibbon in 15 for heavyweight boxing title
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Bambalina - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Dearest - Nora Bayes
- Coal Black Mammy - Al Jolson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?