Saturday 29 July 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 29, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clara Bow and Dag Hammarskjöld.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 July 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 29 July 1905 ?
- Clara Bow: American actress, the hottest Hollywood item in 1927 on and off-screen.
- Dag Hammarskjöld: Swedish economist and diplomat 2nd Secretary-General of the United Nations Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1961).
- Thelma Todd: American actress and singer (d. 1935).
- Pierre Braunberger: French producer, executive producer, and actor.
- Stanley Kunitz: American poet and academic (d. 2006).
- Dag Hammarskjold: Swedish economist and statesman, the Secretary General of the U.N.
- Thelma Todd [Alison Loyd]: Lawrence, Massachusetts -- Actress (Dangerous Female).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Cavalleria Rusticanna - Brindisi (Drinking Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Longing for You - Byron G. Harlan
- Excelsior - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)