Thursday 27 July 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 27, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giorgio Joyce and Aldo Spirito.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 July 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1905 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Giorgio Joyce: Italian-born singer, son of noted parents, Irish writer James Joyce and his partner Nora Barnacle.
- Aldo Spirito: Italy Scientist.
- Leo Durocher: baseball coach/manager (Los Angeles Dodgers, San Francisco Giants), dies at age 86.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Cavalleria Rusticanna - Brindisi (Drinking Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Longing for You - Byron G. Harlan
- Excelsior - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)