Friday 28 July 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 28, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leo Durocher and Charles William Hutton.
Coney Island at Night, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 July 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 28 July 1905 ?
- St. Celsus
- St. Victor
- St. Innocent
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 5 saints: St. Nazarius
- San Marino - Fall of the Fascist Government
- Peru - Independence Day
- Faroe Islands - �lavs�ka Eve
- Canada - Commemoration of the deportation of the Acadians
- St. Sampson (a bishop)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1905 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Cavalleria Rusticanna - Brindisi (Drinking Song) - Enrico Caruso
- Longing for You - Byron G. Harlan
- Excelsior - Harry Anthony & James F. Harrison
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)